FAQ / HELP

 

1.) What is Ash vape smoke?

Ash vape smoke & Tobacco started its business in September 2017. Owners first promise is to provide the top of the line products, provide the awesome customer service and offer best value to our valued customers.

We always buy in volume to get the competitive price then our competitors, the penny we have comes to your saving.

We guarantee our products to be 100% genuine and authentic as we buy directly from suppliers and certified wholesalers.

Our goals:

  • Provide premium, top shelf and latest e-liquid at amazing price.
  • We cut costs by buying in volume and work out the best possible price with our suppliers
  • We warranty our products, any product that does not meet your satisfaction level, we take pride in providing the alternate option to satisfy our customers.
  • Last is not the least is to provide best customer service to all our customers.

 2.) How does ashvapesmoke.com Shipping Work?

  • 70% of eLiquid is sent via USPS, the other 30% is split between Fedex and UPS.
  • Orders are shipped in multiple parts, one part per vendor. 
  • For each order you will receive a tracking number and notification directly to your email.
  • You can always view tracking numbers on our website

3.) How do I cancel or modify my order? 

 

  • All orders placed on VapeRanger.com are final. 
  • Our system does not allow us to cancel orders once they have started processing. 
  • Modifying an order that's been placed is not possible.